MMCA have a long track record in providing clients with impartial and practical advice within the field of Naval Architecture. We pride ourselves in our ability to react quickly to allow clients to make the right decisions and to focus on their core business.
Our Naval Architecture services include:
- New-build design
- Ship & Barge Conversion
- Stability assessment (Damaged & Intact)
- Conversion services – including preparation of conversion programmes
- Grounding Analysis
- Specialist, Heavy lift vessel and barge modifications
- Deck/Hatch/Link-span design & analysis
- Class & Flag Approval Assistance
- Preparation of Stability Books
We have experience in the application of various international regulations including SOLAS, MARPOL, MODU Code, SPS Code, etc.